Terms & Condition
- By using the website, you confirm that you accept these terms and conditions and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must not use the site.
- We may change these terms and conditions at any time by amending this page. Please check this page from time to time and take notice of any changes. Your continued use of the site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions as modified.
- You agree to use the site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
Intellectual property rights
- Use of the site and its content does not transfer or otherwise grant to any user any right or interest in Vishwa Gramodaya Trust intellectual property rights or any intellectual property rights owned by a third party.
- Commercial use or publication of the content on the site is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from. Vishwa Gramodaya Trust Nothing contained in these terms and conditions confers any license to use any content on the site.
- 6. Pages from the site may be printed or copied for personal use only. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged. You must not modify the content or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way.
- Some documents and photos have been published on the site with the permission of the relevant third party copyright owners. All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
Third party links and resources in the site
- Vishwa Gramodaya Trust takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and we have no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that Vishwa Gramodaya Trust approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
Uploading content to the site
- If you upload any content to our site or use the site to make contact with other users, you must comply with these terms and conditions and, in particular, the content standards below. You warrant that any such contribution complies with these terms and conditions, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty (meaning that you must reimburse us for any costs we incur as a result of your breaching those standards).
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
- We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site.
- We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with these terms and conditions.
- If you feel uncomfortable or concerned about any communication, please report this to us at email@example.com to let us know and we will take appropriate action.
- 1.These content standards apply to any and all material which you communicate through or to our site (communications), and to any interactive services associated with it.
- 2.Communications must:
- be accurate (where they state facts);
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and
- Comply with applicable law in the India.
- 3.Communications must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- Promote sexually explicit material;
- Promote violence;
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- Be likely to deceive any person;
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- Promote any illegal activity;
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity (other than as your registered user name) or affiliation with any person;
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Accessing the site
- 1.Access to the site is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw, suspend, discontinue or change all or any part of the site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time for any period.
- 2.You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
- 3.You may use the site only for lawful purposes. You may not use the site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way; or
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (Spam).
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt.
- Any part of our site.
- You may use the site only for lawful purposes. You may not use the site.
- Any software used in the provision of our site; or
- Any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
No reliance on information and limitation of liability
- 1. Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed; they are there for guidance purposes only.
- 2. Vishwa Gramodaya Trust makes no representations, warranties or guarantees whether express or implied that the content on the site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- 3. Vishwa Gramodaya Trust will not be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, loss of profit, indirect, incidental or consequential loss, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use of, or in connection with such use or loss of use of, the site, whether in contract or tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- 4. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- 5. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- 1. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access the site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- 2. You must not misuse the site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the site, the server on which the site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the site.
Linking to our site
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with local prevailing laws in India. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of India.
If you have any comments or queries concerning our website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Condition
Vishwa Gramodaya Trust places a high priority on protecting your privacy, demonstrating our commitment to the privacy of our volunteers and website users. This policy explains what types of information is collected by our website: www.vishwagramodaya.org and how this information is used.
What Personally Identifiable Information is Collected
Vishwa Gramodaya Trust volunteers who register on our website and individuals who sign up to receive Vishwa Gramodaya Trust’s e-communications voluntarily provide us with contact information (such as name and e-mail address). We may use this information for specific, limited purposes. You may always "opt out," either now or at any time in the future, if you do not wish to receive our messages.
Vishwa Gramodaya Trust uses your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer www.vishwagramodaya.org, and for statistical metrics used to track website visitor traffic.
www.vishwagramodaya.org uses "cookie" messages to automatically help provide better services. They remind us who you are and your preferences for our website based on what you've done and told us before. The "cookie" is placed in your computer and is read when you come back to our website. Cookies let us take you to the information and features you're particularly interested in. They also let us track your usage www.vishwagramodaya.org, so we know which parts of our sites are most popular. You can reject cookies or cancel them by instructing your Web browser accordingly.
How Your Information May Be Used
We use your personal information to provide you with personalized service; to send e-mail alerts to you; to answer your requests; to process your volunteer application; etc. You may choose to opt out at any time, which will cease all communications from us. We may also use your information to track visitors of our website. This lets us see which of our features are the most popular so we can better serve our users' needs. It also lets us provide aggregate data about our traffic (not identifying you personally, but showing how many visitors used which features, for example) to outside parties
Vishwa Gramodaya Trust does not provide, sell, or rent email addresses to anyone outside the organization.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedure to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
For any questions, please email us at email@example.com
Refund and Cancellation
We are most appreciative of the financial donation that you give to Vishwa Gramodaya Trust. With the addition of the ability to make a donation using your credit or debit card, we realize the wisdom of having a policy in place regarding refunds.
We accept your donation on a "no refunds" basis.
We understand that there may be an occasion where, while making a donation using a credit or debit card, a mistake can occur. For example, if the submit button is accidently hit twice and a double donation is made; or if an incorrect amount is entered and a donation is made in an amount that you did not intend.
In regard to event registration, refunds are only issued in the case of cancelled events.
It is our policy to provide a refund when a mistake has occurred during the process of making the donation. You must request a refund within 7 days of making your donation via credit or debit card by sending a written request for a refund of making the donation to Vishwa Gramodaya Trust official address or email firstname.lastname@example.org along with.
- Proof of the deduction of the donation amount.
- In cases where the donation receipt has already been issued to the donor, the donor will have to return the original receipt to us at our office addresses.
- If the tax exemption certificate is already issued, then we are sorry but we will not be able to refund the donation. However, in case of a valid refund request due to any error on Vishwa Gramodaya Trust part, then we will refund the donation and bear the costs of the same.
- International donations will need a minimum 10 days for the refund process.